The National Indian Law Library added new content to the Indian Law Bulletins on 9/12/18.
Law Review & Bar Journal Bulletin (contact us if you need help finding a copy of an article)
- I see you- A story from the Haudenosaunee.
- Indian Child Welfare Act annual case law update and commentary.
- August 2016-August 2017 case law on American Indians.
- CDIB: The role of the certificate of the degree of Indian blood in defining Native American legal identity.
- Tribal Exclusion Authority: Its sovereign bases with recommendations for federal support.
- Native American rights and adoption by non-Indian families: The manipulation and distortion of public opinion to overthrow ICWA.
- Racial anxieties in adoption: Reflections on adoptive couple, white parenthood, and constitutional challenges to the ICWA.