- How to Open Closed Adoption Records for Native American Children (updated 2021)
- LOST CHILDREN BOOK SERIES
- NEW! Help for First Nations Adoptees (Canada)
- Split Feathers Study
- The reunification of First Nations adoptees (2016)
- You're Breaking Up: Adoptive Couple v. Baby Girl #ICWA
- FAQ ICWA 2016
- Indian Child Welfare Act organizations
- About the Indian Adoption Projects
- How to Search (adoptees)
- Soaring Angels (UPDATE 2020)
- THE PLACEMENT OF AMERICAN INDIAN CHILDREN - THE NEED FOR CHANGE (1974)
- NEW: Study by Jeannine Carriere (First Nations) (2007)
- NEW STUDY: Post Adoption (Australia)
- Dr. Raven Sinclair
- Laura Briggs: Feminists and the Baby Veronica Case...
- Bibliography (updated)
- Adopt an Elder: Ellowyn Locke (Oglala Lakota)
- TWO NATIONS: Navajo (Boarding School)
- Survivor Not Victim (my interview with Von)
- Adoption History
- Native American News Outlets
- First Nations Repatriation Institute
- FREE REGISTRY (sign up at ISRR)
- Genealogy\Indian Affairs 2021
- About Trace
How to Use this Blog
Canada's Residential Schools
Search This Blog
Sunday, October 13, 2013
Help Innocent Yankton Sioux Families #ICWA
My name is Lucritia Rouse, Yankton Sioux and I´m the descendant of a once proud and mighty people.
I have been the victim of genocide against my family by the State of South Dakota and I need your help!
Help me to fund my campaign to find a civil rights attorney to represent me and my sisters, brothers and cousins!
IMAGINE YOU ARE arrested on lies like a witch in the dark ages. Nothing you say or do makes any difference to the Verdict... GUILTY
Imagine your children being abducted,starved,tortured& interrogated against you. Imagine prison for 33 years INNOCENT.
Help me to fund my campaign to free my innocent beloved uncles! I want to travel the United States, Talk to the Media, Press, Senators, Governors, Politicians, Celebrities, Corporate leaders and Officials. I need money to fund my trip and my food. I´m from the Yankton Sioux Reservation in Marty South Dakota. We are poor. I humbly ask you for your help to bring justice to my family. Wopida tanka. (thank you kindly)
Mitakuye Oyasin-we are all related
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are Lucritia Rouse, Jessica Rouse, Fury Rouse, Trista Rouse and Rosemary Rouse.
We are victims of the SD foster service. A lot of so called ‘professional’ people build a great career on our families’ misery. For 18 years we have been labeled as sexually abused children when we were never abused. In reality the only people that abused us are the state’s foster parents and law enforcement officials; our so called 'guardian ad litem' who told the prosecutor she was going to party if “we get these guys convicted”. This woman appointed by the court to act in our ‘best interests’ was talking about our innocent uncles. BUT IN THIS DAY AND AGE and IN THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD you can only have justice if you can pay for it? WHY?Why does it cost thousands of $$$$ Dollars for justice to be served when the truth is staring into your face? WHY? As small children we were kept behind electric fences to keep us from escaping the FOSTER ‘CONCENTRATION CAMP’, to make sure we ‘performed’ at trial as ‘instructed’ by government officials!!! It has been 18 years and we have been crying to death ears that NO crime was ever committed against us other then the civil rights violations against us, our families and our innocent uncles. Where are the people with COURAGE who want to stand up for what is right, for the constitution and the truth? FIVE young women, victims of the government and foster care system ask you for help- but who will have the courage to help us? Why is everybody looking the other way? We would like to meet you and talk to you, we will meet and talk and tell the truth, the truth needs to be known of what has happened to us, our families. We have disgusting and sick stories to tell of how the system that should protect children used and abused us.
WE WANT JUSTICE FROM THE STATE OF SOUTH DAKOTA!
The Justice Department is protecting the names of many perpetrators of abuse of Indigenous children.— Charlie Angus NDP (@CharlieAngusNDP) July 8, 2021
We need a special independent prosecutor who can force the government and church to turn over the documents.
There can be no reconciliation without justice.@MumilaaqQaqqaq pic.twitter.com/5TL6OxKM5O
This is a map of every residential "school" site in Canada.— Mumilaaq Qaqqaq (@MumilaaqQaqqaq) June 24, 2021
Every dot is a crime scene.
Only a few have been investigated so far.
Canada, do not get used to these numbers.
Do not let them become statistics.
Put yourselves in the shoes of these children in the ground. pic.twitter.com/5XJS1w1ka2
Most READ Posts
Editor NOTE: This is one of our most popular posts so we are reblogging it. If you do know where Michael Schwartz is, please leave a com...
Truth and Healing Commission on Indian Boarding School Policy | Bill Addresses Cultural Genocide Caused by Indian Boarding SchoolsLost Sparrow movie/all are adoptees For about 100 years, the U.S. government supported a system of boarding schools where more than 100,00...
Skeptics of Veronica, Desaray cases call for closer look at private adoptions, laws Andrew Knapp ...
Eric Schweig Born: Ray Dean Thrasher on 19 June 1967 Inuvik , Northwest Territories , Canada Occupation Actor/Artisan/...
Kevin Ost-Vollmers and Shelise Gieseke at Land of Gazillion Adoptees Blog said Feb. 26th begins BLOG WEEK to answer this question: “Why ...
Baby V (Cherokee) Fletcher and Fort’s Rewritten Opinion in Adoptive Couple v. Baby Girl January 8, 2021 Matthew L.M. Fle...
From Indigenous feminism to the real story of Thanksgiving to a de-colonialist take on Star Trek, these podcasts show how the issues facin...
REBLOG By Trace L Hentz (5/14/2015) So much about adoption is complicated for the adoptee. If you are like me, you ma...
- ► 2021 (194)
- ► 2020 (107)
- ► 2019 (202)
- ► 2018 (98)
- ► 2017 (148)
- ► 2016 (198)
- ► 2015 (175)
- ► 2014 (168)
- Improving the Lives of Native American children, b...
- Capobiancos sit down for Dr. Phil interview #BABY ...
- Lawsuit Proceeds for Canada's Lost Generation 60s ...
- Last Real Indians: The Missionary is Back
- ADOPTION INDUSTRY TRAFFICKERS: The Light is on YOU
- #Baby Deseray NEWS
- Veronica pool party and fundraisers by those who w...
- Adoption Corruption Never Sleeps #BABY DESARAY/DES...
- Veronica deserved better #BABY VERONICA #WICWA
- Beacon Hill Training: Two Worlds: an adoption tale
- Adoption failure? Sure, it's called rehoming
- Baby Veronica & Baby Deseray: Sold Babies!
- Dusten Brown honored by NCAI
- Angel Smith on decision not to pursue civil right ...
- Calling out to Native Adoptees, Lost Birds #ICWA
- Help Innocent Yankton Sioux Families #ICWA
- Viral Video #BABYVERONICA
- Good Tips: Emotional Vampires
- The Daily Bastardette: Bloody but Unbowed: Dusten ...
- Dusten Brown to stop custody fight #BABYVERONICA
- A Glimmer of Hope #ICWA #BABYVERONICA
- Troy the Locator on #BABYVERONICA
- Adopting a Child in America: What “Baby Veronica” ...
- Petition to put fathers names back on original bir...
- Haley drops effort to extradite Dusten Brown from ...
- Native Adoptee Susan Fedorko: Veronica’s 'Lost Bir...
- UPDATE: What happened to RONNIE BROWN and ICWA? (e...
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2012 (169)
- ► 2011 (145)
- ► 2010 (52)
What our Nations are up against!
To Veronica Brown
Veronica, we adult adoptees are thinking of you today and every day. We will be here when you need us. Your journey in the adopted life has begun, nothing can revoke that now, the damage cannot be undone. Be courageous, you have what no adoptee before you has had; a strong group of adult adoptees who know your story, who are behind you and will always be so.
Did you know?
click to listen
Diane Tells His Name
where were you adopted?
The truth is that it is a very lucrative business with a known sales pitch. With profits last estimated at over $1.44 billion dollars a year, mothers who consider adoption for their babies need to be very aware that all of this promotion clouds the facts and only though independent research can they get an accurate account of what life might be like for both them and their child after signing the adoption paperwork.