- How to Open Closed Adoption Records for Native American Children (updated 2020)
- NEW! Help for First Nations Adoptees (Canada)
- LOST CHILDREN BOOK SERIES
- Split Feathers Study
- About Trace
- Karen Vigneault - Helping Native Adoptees Search
- The reunification of First Nations adoptees (2016)
- You're Breaking Up: Adoptive Couple v. Baby Girl #ICWA
- FAQ ICWA 2016
- Indian Child Welfare Act organizations
- About the Indian Adoption Projects
- How to Search (adoptees)
- Soaring Angels (UPDATE 2020)
- THE PLACEMENT OF AMERICAN INDIAN CHILDREN - THE NEED FOR CHANGE (1974)
- NEW: Study by Jeannine Carriere (First Nations) (2007)
- NEW STUDY: Post Adoption (Australia)
- Oklahoma Supreme Court RULING: Brown v.Delapp (9-2...
- Dr. Raven Sinclair
- Laura Briggs: Feminists and the Baby Veronica Case...
- Bibliography (updated)
- Adopt an Elder: Ellowyn Locke (Oglala Lakota)
- TWO NATIONS: Navajo (Boarding School)
- #MMIWG MAY 2019
- Survivor Not Victim (my interview with Von)
- Adoption History
- Native American News Outlets
- First Nations Repatriation Institute
- Adoptee Citizen Act of 2019
- Reuters Investigates THE CHILD EXCHANGE (re-homing...
- FREE REGISTRY (sign up at ISRR)
- Genealogy\Indian Affairs 2020
How to Use this Blog
Sunday, October 13, 2013
Help Innocent Yankton Sioux Families #ICWA
My name is Lucritia Rouse, Yankton Sioux and I´m the descendant of a once proud and mighty people.
I have been the victim of genocide against my family by the State of South Dakota and I need your help!
Help me to fund my campaign to find a civil rights attorney to represent me and my sisters, brothers and cousins!
IMAGINE YOU ARE arrested on lies like a witch in the dark ages. Nothing you say or do makes any difference to the Verdict... GUILTY
Imagine your children being abducted,starved,tortured& interrogated against you. Imagine prison for 33 years INNOCENT.
Help me to fund my campaign to free my innocent beloved uncles! I want to travel the United States, Talk to the Media, Press, Senators, Governors, Politicians, Celebrities, Corporate leaders and Officials. I need money to fund my trip and my food. I´m from the Yankton Sioux Reservation in Marty South Dakota. We are poor. I humbly ask you for your help to bring justice to my family. Wopida tanka. (thank you kindly)
Mitakuye Oyasin-we are all related
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are Lucritia Rouse, Jessica Rouse, Fury Rouse, Trista Rouse and Rosemary Rouse.
We are victims of the SD foster service. A lot of so called ‘professional’ people build a great career on our families’ misery. For 18 years we have been labeled as sexually abused children when we were never abused. In reality the only people that abused us are the state’s foster parents and law enforcement officials; our so called 'guardian ad litem' who told the prosecutor she was going to party if “we get these guys convicted”. This woman appointed by the court to act in our ‘best interests’ was talking about our innocent uncles. BUT IN THIS DAY AND AGE and IN THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD you can only have justice if you can pay for it? WHY?Why does it cost thousands of $$$$ Dollars for justice to be served when the truth is staring into your face? WHY? As small children we were kept behind electric fences to keep us from escaping the FOSTER ‘CONCENTRATION CAMP’, to make sure we ‘performed’ at trial as ‘instructed’ by government officials!!! It has been 18 years and we have been crying to death ears that NO crime was ever committed against us other then the civil rights violations against us, our families and our innocent uncles. Where are the people with COURAGE who want to stand up for what is right, for the constitution and the truth? FIVE young women, victims of the government and foster care system ask you for help- but who will have the courage to help us? Why is everybody looking the other way? We would like to meet you and talk to you, we will meet and talk and tell the truth, the truth needs to be known of what has happened to us, our families. We have disgusting and sick stories to tell of how the system that should protect children used and abused us.
WE WANT JUSTICE FROM THE STATE OF SOUTH DAKOTA!
Imagine a life filled with blanks. Most #Adoptees live that experience. Adoptees United Inc. works to eliminate the inequality of denying adult adoptees their own truths and identities. Support that work by purchasing a pack of “Intentionally Blank” cards. https://t.co/Ar1bgecYB5— Adoptees United (@AdopteesUnited) March 4, 2020
To Veronica Brown
Veronica, we adult adoptees are thinking of you today and every day. We will be here when you need us. Your journey in the adopted life has begun, nothing can revoke that now, the damage cannot be undone. Be courageous, you have what no adoptee before you has had; a strong group of adult adoptees who know your story, who are behind you and will always be so.
click to listen
Listening to The Other Side of Adoption with Trace A DeMeyer by Fire Talk Production https://t.co/6SGuMcotmn— TraceLHentz (@StonePony33) January 17, 2019