Guest Post by ellecuardaigh
This post needs to read again and again.
So now children are taken for these reasons:
- Poverty, or, just not having as much money as the prospective adoptive family
- Asking for a second opinion after a medical diagnosis is made regarding your child
- Being Native American
- Being short
- Considering adoption then deciding against it
- Going to the ER for any reason
- Using medical marijuana
- Being a single parent
- Disagreeing with anything a teacher or other authority figure says about your child
- Not adhering strictly to the recommended vaccine schedule
- Being exceptionally attractive
- Not putting your child into preschool
- Allowing your child to play in your own yard
- Having an unusual birthmark
- Your neighbor or some awful relative just wants to hurt you
- CPS meeting their “children in care” quotas
- And I’ll say it again, because this is the #1 reason: You don’t have the money to fight back.
Post a Comment
Please: Share your reaction, your thoughts, and your opinions. Be passionate, be unapologetic. Offensive remarks will not be published. We are getting more and more spam. Comments will be monitored.
Use the comment form at the bottom of this website which is private and sent direct to Trace.